Terms and Conditions of Expensefriend.com
The payment is made via an SSL-encrypted connection. You buy the service from Austin Sphere Ltd, and “expensebill.net or expensesup.com +35725010982” will appear on your payment statement.
This service is offered to you by Austin Sphere Ltd (www.Expensefriend.com) – The following terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the service provider (Austin Sphere Ltd.) and the customer/user.
- Quick summary – What do I get and what do I accept?
- General information.
- Pricing by country.
- Special promotions
- Termination of membership.
- Customer Support
- Liability and responsibility of the cardholder.
- Changes of Terms & Conditions.
- Failure to receive welcome e-mails, winner e-mails etc.
- Money-Back Guarantee.
- Owner information of Expensefriend.com.
Quick summary – What do I get and what do I accept?
If you accept this promotion, you get an on-going membership at Expensefriend.com. Your membership will automatically be renewed after the trial of 3 days period and then every 14 days for the membership price, showed below under “Pricing by country”. Your membership will run until you actively cancel your membership. There is no binding period of your membership, it can be freely terminated at any time.
All questions or problems can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – All e-mails and customer service answers will be in English, so please write your questions in English, so we can provide the quickest and best online support for you.
By signing up for a membership through one of our promotions, competitions or draws you agree to let ExpenseFriend.com withdraw the trial period price and then the normal bi-weekly rate for the membership from the credit card used when signing up. When you buy a membership, you will automatically be renewed until you terminate under ”My account” on www.Expensefriend.com. You have to be at least 18 years of age and reside in one of the countries we are operating in, to have a valid membership to www.Expensefriend.com. There are no hidden charges when purchasing the introduction membership, just the amount stated in the campaigns, as you can terminate your membership before the 3 days trial period runs out. Please be aware that you cannot cancel your membership the first 24 hours.
A rejection of a membership payment, the customer will later be charged the same amount until payment goes through. Is it not possible to make payment, access immediately closing until payment has been made correctly.
Payments which rejected attempts will be raised again later for a new period. Rejected payment in over half a year, terminates the membership automatically and access to the site Expensefriend.com closes and competition participation ceased.
Although Austin Sphere Ltd reserves the right to issue both digital and physical invoices if a customer’s order is not followed through with a payment by credit card. Invoices can be issued by a third party as Expensefriend.com reserves the right to use so called factoring methods. Furthermore the customer agrees also that all communications relating to this trade are covered by RPL § 154a on an agreement to electronic and telephone communication between the parties in this trade.
It is the responsibility of the customer to have sufficient funds on the card and the payment will not fail, if the customer wants full participation. The following credit cards can be used for payment: Master card, Maestro, Visa, Visa Electron and JCB.
A confirmation email for your order/payment will be sent to the email you stated upon signing up for the membership.
Pricing by country
This cost for the service at ExpenseFriend.com is depending on the promotional campaign, competition or draw that you joined and which country – all trial based memberships will automatically continue until cancelled – after the trial period. All prices are inclusive VAT. The right arising see. These terms, which can be read in the “Returns and rights of withdrawal”.
Pricing by country is summarized below:
|United States||1.99$ USD||57.29$ USD|
|Canada||2.99$ CAD||76.78$ CAD|
|United Kingdom||1.99£ GBP||44.21£ GBP|
|Ireland||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Austria||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Netherlands||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Belgium||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Germany||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|France||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Spain||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Italy||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Greece||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Portugal||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Finland||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
|Australia||2.99$ AUD||80.29$ AUD|
|New Zealand||3.49$ NZD||86.48$ NZD|
|Poland||8.99 PLN||215.27 PLN|
|Denmark||14.99 DKK||362.82 DKK|
|Sweden||19.99 SEK||502.65 SEK|
|Norway||19.99 NOK||521.91 NOK|
|Switzerland||1.99 CHF||52.35 CHF|
|Romania||2.70€ EUR||39.75€ EUR|
|Turkey||2€ EUR||39€ EUR|
|Moldova||39 MDL||39.75€ EUR|
|Rest of the world||1.99€ EUR||48.75€ EUR|
Austin Sphere Ltd reserves the right to change the price of membership in favor of the client at any time, by giving a discount for the service (15%-65%). Memberships can be renewed at a discounted price within 30 days after the billing date. Austin Sphere Ltd has the right to provide life-time discounts.
Sometimes Expensefriend.com offers limited time promotions to bring in new users, who might not otherwise give our site a chance to match them with their perfect partner! The special offer is offered at a discounted membership rate and the membership fee will be charged on a bi-weekly billing period. Don’t miss the chance to take advantage of this discount if you get an invite. If any questions, feel free to contact our Support Team.
Termination of membership
You can terminate your membership for our website by logging on to the dashboard with the information, received in your “welcome mail” – Once logged in, you can terminate your membership via the ”Profile Settings” option on your dashboard. Please be aware that you cannot terminate your membership for the first 24 hours after you signed up for a trial.
- Simply log in to your dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Profile Settings’ section located at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- From the ‘Profile Settings’ screen, simply click on the Unsubscribe button in the membership section.
You will be now be unsubscribed and will no longer be charged.
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com
We strive to do the best customer support as possible – we are open Monday to Friday from 09.00 AM -17.00 PM (Time zone: UTC +8) and will do our best to guide you and answer your questions within 48 hours on weekdays and we are closed on the weekends.
All questions or problems can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – All e-mails and customer service answers will be in English, so please write your questions in English, so we can provide the quickest and best online support for you. If written in other languages, we might not be able to understand it or have to do a Google translate, and some answers, might be misunderstood and wrong.
All customers who send an email to email@example.com will automatically receive a confirmation e-mail with a reference number in the bottom of the e-mail. This number confirms that the e-mail has been received (but not answered yet) and will be attended by our support staff. If the member does not receive this confirmation e-mail, Expensefriend.com may not have received the member’s e-mail and it is recommended to send another email. Please note that Expensefriend.com is not liable for unattended requests from customers who have lost their reference numbers.
Please note that we cannot terminate a membership on behalf of customers, we can only guide you how to terminate it on our website. Termination has to done by the customers themselves – just follow the instructions regarding the termination. It is the customer’s obligation and responsibility to terminate an active membership to Expensefriend.com if the member is no longer interested in our services.
Liability and responsibility of the cardholder
You registration is binding from the moment you log into your profile and thus take your membership in use. The cardholder is required to pay the full amount for the whole period and the following payments, unless the cardholder has terminated the membership correctly as described in the terms. It is the cardholder’s responsibility to make sure there is sufficient balance on the card to pay for the membership. In the case insufficient payment, fraud or repeated errors, the member will lose access to our website.
Changes of Terms & Conditions
Austin Sphere Ltd reserves the right to modify the terms at any time. If the terms change it will be published on our website and the member will have 30 days to terminate the membership if you disagree with the terms. This will apply in a case of significant changes in your current agreement with Expensefriend.com. After the 30 days any still existing member will be deemed to have accepted the changes implied. The member can at any time change address and user details via the “My profile”. The changes till then take effect in the current terms.
Failure to receive welcome e-mails, winner e-mails etc
Expensefriend.com cannot be held accountable for the member not receiving the welcome email, terminations, invoices, receipts etc. It is at any time the responsibility of the member to ensure that your provider or e-mail is accessible and able to receive the mentioned mails. By ensuring that they do not end up in the spam folder or ”junk mail”. E-mail providers such as Hotmail and Gmail can have problems related to the e-mails sent from Expensefriend.com and we advise you to use an alternative provider when membering to Expensefriend.com.
Expensefriend.com and Austin Sphere Ltd, reserves the right to exclude a member, without warning, in the following cases:
- Service abuse.
- Violation of the current Terms & Conditions. Sharing information concerning other members’ (e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, etc.)
- Accounts considered to be fraudulent.
- General unacceptable behavior as defined by the site.
Any content considered as a direct violation with the law as well as cases of harassment will be reported to the relevant authorities, including the IP address of the member, time of creation and any other necessary information.
We at Expensefriend.com are committed to responding to any alleged copyright violations, should they occur. Notice of any alleged violation should take the form proposed by the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act as revealed at http://www.copyright.gov.
If any material infringes on the copyright of any offended party, we may remove the content from Expensefriend.com, prevent access to it, terminate or block access to those responsible for the content, and/or any other action deemed appropriate. We may also pass along the record of the incident for documentation and/or published by third parties at our discretion.
Not Legal Advice/No Attorney-Client RelationshipIf you believe your rights have been violated, it can be a serious matter. This Disclaimer notice exists solely to effectuate our efforts, as website owners, to prevent and eliminate infringement on intellectual property rights. It is no substitute for the assistance of competent legal counsel. Other remedies and action, such as against an internet service provider (ISP), may exist.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and any disputes will be decided only by the Cyprus courts.
If any of these Terms of Service is held by any court of competent authority to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, this will not affect the validity of the remaining Terms of Service which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
The following applies from September 20th 2019
Which personal information do we gather from you?
When you gain access, sign up, participate in, create an account or in other way uses our services, we can collect personal information about you. The personal information, we collect, depends on the circumstances and the services you use, but can consist of the following:
Personal information which you actively provide us
- Name, e-mail, phone number and address.
- Payment information
- User identification, included username for login, password, secret question and the answers of this.
User generated personal information
Your purchase references, i.e. if you react on ads or campaigns
- IP address
We can also gather other information about your use of our services through cookies and similar technologies.
Personal information gathered from third party
We may supplement the information we collect from you with information we receive from third parties and through your use of websites, products or services offered by other products in our company, Austin Sphere Ltd. This can for example Include information we receive from third parties who provide our payment solutions in order to enable payment when using our Services.
Why do we gather your personal information?
We process your personal information for the following purposes:
A) For the sake of our contractual relationship:
- To handle payment for your account and to deliver orders and invoice information to you.
- To keep track of your purchases in order to ensure that we can provide you with the services that you are entitled to.
- To communicate with you about your membership, account or purchase of our Services
- To inform you about changes in our Services.
- To provide offers, news, information, products or services that you request from us.
B) For legitimate purposes:
- To share your information with other products within Austin Sphere Ltd when necessary for administrative purposes or for the deliverance of our Services to you.
- To use IP address or other information required to block the malicious use of our Services for the purpose of protecting our Services or otherwise enforcing or using our Terms and Conditions.
- To provide information in a merger and acquisition process for business and strategic management purposes.
- In order to provide you with offers, news, information, products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, including tailor-made advertising, it relate to your likely interests.
- For analysis and statistical purposes.
- To establish, exercise or defend legal requirements.
C) We may also process your personal information if it is necessary forus to comply with a legal obligation or decision of an authority.
What legal basis in GDPR is the processing of your personal data based on?
The processing of your personal information for the purposes described below:
- point (A) is required for the conclusion and fulfillment of our obligations following our agreement with you;
- point (B) is required for our legitimate interests in developing, managing, protecting and marketing our Services as well as from a business and strategic perspective;
- point (C) will only occur if we have received your consent to such treatment;
- point (D) is required to comply with legal obligations.
Is it mandatory for you to provide your personal information?
Personal information that we request from you and which is marked “mandatory” in any way, such as using the * symbol, is required for us to provide our Services (for legal, contractual, administrative, technical or similar reasons ). However, some of your personal information may only be required if you use specific features, enable optional parts of the Service, or request access to certain resources, offers, promotions, programs, or similar from us or our affiliates. This will you be informed about before collecting such personal information from you.
Who can we share your personal information with?
The partners, sponsors and advertisers
We can share your personal information with our collaborators and sponsors when you participate in surveys and competitions in the Service. In addition, we may also share your personal information with our collaborators and advertisers, but only after you have requested it or assent that you have consented to it.
As described, we may also use aggregated information to monitor the use of our Services in order to help us improve and develop our Services, and we may make such aggregated information available to third parties, such as. Content partners or advertisers. Aggregated information does not include personal information and can’t be linked to you.
Third parties for security or other legitimate reasons
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we reasonably have reason to believe that disclosure of such personal information is necessary:
- In order to comply with applicable legal obligations, including applications, court orders, government requests or search warrants, or otherwise required by law;
- To protect our rights or property, or the safety of our customers or employees;
- To protect against fraudulent, malicious, misuse, unauthorized or illegal use or subscribe to our Services and to protect our network, Services, Devices and Users from such use;
- To promote or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative cases and procedures and the like;
- To assess credit risk, for reporting purposes or to receive payment for our Services;
- To external auditors and supervisors
Where do we process your personal information?
How long do we store your personal data?
We will keep your personal information only as long as we consider it necessary to fulfill our purposes as described above under “Why do we process your personal information”. Then we will delete or, in some cases, anonymize your personal information. We regularly check whether we have saved personal information to be deleted. Since we process your personal information for different purposes, the actual period of personal information will vary.
Typically, the following deletion deadlines apply:
How do we protect your personal information?
Protecting your personal information is important to us. All personal information you provide us is stored on secure servers and we have strict procedures to protect against loss, abuse, unauthorized access, change, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. Any payment transactions will be encrypted by industry standard technology and subject to PCI security standards.
While we work hard to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that our security measures prevent any unauthorized attempts to access, use or disclose personal information. However, we maintain safety and incident plans, including plans for handling any breach of data security, in case of a physical or technical incident to handle this in a timely fashion and limit any adverse effect of such an incident.
How can you access your personal information?
We understand that sometimes you may need additional information from us about your personal information and how they are processed or that you may want to update or correct the personal information you have given us. Therefore, you include the following rights:
The processing of your personal information for the purposes described below:
- Right to access your personal information:You are entitled to be verified by us if we process personal information about you and, if so, to access your personal information and information
- Right to get corrected personal information: If you find that the personal information we treat about you is inaccurate, you have the right to make us correct such personally identifiable information.
- Right to delete personal information (the right to be forgotten): Under certain circumstances, for example, if your personal information has been processed illegally or you have withdrawn your consent (if processing of your personal information is based on your consent), you have the right to request and delete your personal information from us.
- Right to limit processing: under certain circumstances, i.e. If you contest the accuracy of your personal information or if you object to our legitimate purpose to process your personal information, you are entitled to request that we limit the processing of your personal information until a solution has been found.
- Right to protest against processing: under certain circumstances, i.e. If you contest our legitimate interest in processing your personal information, you have the right to object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, against such processing.
- Right to data portability: If your personal information is processed automatically based on your consent or in the performance of our contractual relationship, you have the right to request that we provide you with your personal information in a machine-readable format for transmission to another data controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: You have the right to file a complaint regarding our processing of your personal information to your supervisory authority.
If our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time (however, it will not affect processing based on your consent before withdrawal) by contacting us or by updating the settings in the Service. (Where relevant).
Please contact us using the contact details below to make a request for your rights. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to respond to your request within 30 days of receiving such a request. If we cannot comply with your request within 30 days, we will let you know about this, the reason for the delay and when we expect to be able to meet your request.
Also, be aware that you can change your contact preferences on the “Settings” page if you do not want to receive certain types of information from us. You can also do this at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1. What are cookies?Cookies are small text files containing information that a website like ours can save and read again.
- 2. What are we using cookies for?We are using cookies for the following: Remembering your username and password, collect statistics about how you use our website – via Google Analytics make it possible to share via Facebook and other social media, saving your name and address for relevant new promotional campaigns.
- 3. How to prevent or get rid of cookies?To learn more about deleting and controlling cookies, you can use the following link:https://us.norton.com/internetsecurity-privacy-how-to-clear-cookies.html
- 4. For how long are we storing the cookies?The cookies we place with you are storing for a varied number of months, depending on the purpose of the various cookies. Every time you visit our website, the period is extended and they are automatically removed when they expire.
Money Back Guarantee
If you have tried our membership you are automatically covered by our Money Back Guarantee. That means, if you are not satisfied with our service, we will issue you a refund. The Money Back Guarantees applies to all trial memberships (i.e. 3 days trial-membership at reduced price) – not subsequent periods. When applying for the Money Back Guarantee you will have to submit a form. To get this form, please get in touch with our customer support.
Owner information of Expensefriend.com
For further information about our Terms & Conditions or other unanswered issues or questions, please feel free to contact us at the information below.
Expensefriend.com is owned and operated by:
Austin Sphere Ltd
Company number: ΗΕ 402249